Lana‘i Movie Club - Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Lana‘i Movie Club cards are valid for unlimited showings (only one movie ticket per showing), unless otherwise specified. Usage is subject to movie age restrictions and availability.
- Lana‘i Movie Club cards can only be redeemed for tickets at the Hale Keaka box office.
- Valid photo ID must be presented with the Lana‘i Movie Club card to receive a ticket.
- Club cards carry no cash value, are nontransferable and nonrefundable. No substitutions or exchanges are permitted.
- Club cards expire 90 days or 180 days after the purchase date depending on purchased membership.
- If the Lana‘i Movie Club card is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, a fee of $5 and proper identification will be required to obtain a replacement card.
- Only Lāna‘i Movie Club – Premium cards are valid for concession purchases. Lāna‘i Movie Club – Premium members receive a 20 percent discount on concession purchases.
- Membership fees are subject to change.
- Hale Keaka reserves the right to discontinue this program with 30 days notice.
- We reserve the right to issue or not issue cards at Hale Keaka management’s sole discretion.
- Purchaser and/or Lana‘i Movie Club card holder agrees to all terms and conditions.
Last Updated: June 28, 2018