Planning an event? Learn more about each location and get details about rentals, permits and recreational reservations.
808-559-0478 • Email
Dole Park is located in the heart of Lanai City, surrounded by shops and restaurants nearby. Signature Cook pines tower above the grassy lawn, which is perfect for picnics, keiki play dates and community events such as the Saturday Market, annual Pineapple Festival and Fifth Friday events.
Established in the 1920s, Dole Park was part of the plantation village built to house and serve those who worked in the pineapple fields. Though some of the businesses surrounding the park have changed over the years, Dole Park remains a community hub where people gather to enjoy events of all sizes.
To reserve Dole Park for an event, please email us your information or call us at 808-559-0478.
HULOPOE BEACH PARK
Revised Rules Effective February 6, 2022
- The beach park is open 24 hours daily.
- Park facilities including parking and restrooms are available.
- Beach park guests should maintain social distancing.
- Tents or beach umbrellas more than 6 feet across the canopy are allowed.
- Use of grills or cooking appliances is allowed.
- Tables will be spaced to allow for social distancing; please do not move tables.
- Drones are not to be launched from Hulopoe Beach Park without prior authorization from the company.
- No commercial activity.
- Refer to Hulopoe Beach Park Rules and Regulations for a complete list of rules.
Lanai’s southern coast is home to Hulopoe Bay. Within walking distance from Manele Boat Harbor, the pristine shoreline and protected bay are great for snorkeling, swimming, sunbathing, camping and relaxing. Enjoy public use of the picnic tables, grills, restrooms and showers at Hulopoe Beach Park.
Camping is allowed at Hulopoe Beach Park for Lanai residents only.
LANAI COMMUNITY POOL
808-215-1075 • Email
Please note the new rules effective March 6, 2022.
Lanai Community Pool is the island's public pool facility located at Lanai Recreation Center. The heated, Olympic-sized swimming pool features lap swim and open swim, lifeguards, and extended hours during the summer.
To reserve Lanai Community Pool for a private event, please email us your information or call us at 808-215-1075.
Community Pool Hours (effective October 3, 2022)
Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm ~ Saturday & Sunday 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
LANAI COMMUNITY FOOTBALL FIELD
808-559-0478 • Email
Located adjacent to Lanai High & Elementary School, Lanai Community Football Field was built in 2013 on the site of the island’s old soccer field. It is the home of the Pine Lads, Lanai’s eight-man high school football team. In 2014, the football field made history when it hosted the island’s first high school football game in more than 60 years.
To reserve Lanai Community Football Field for a private event, please email us your information or call us at 808-559-0478.
808-565-7511 • Email
The crown jewel of theater experiences in Hawaii, the historical and beautifully restored Hale Keaka screens movies from two 91-seat theaters, outfitted with state-of-the-art digital projection and sound systems.
Lanai’s only theater was commissioned in 1926 by James Dole to entertain the plantation workers and families that resided on the island. For more than 70 years, it served as a gathering place where the community enjoyed hundreds of films, live plays and musical performances.
The theater closed its doors in the 1990s and remained a landmark of Lanai’s history until 2015 when it was fully restored and reopened under the name Hale Keaka (house of pictures in Hawaiian).
HUNTING ON LANAI
Updates effective December 2, 2021
- Archery areas remain open to Lanai resident hunters only. Shotgun 3 is CLOSED to archers.
- Beginning February 1st, a limited number of reservations (Rifle and Shotgun) will be accepted for off-island hunters. Please review the Non-Lanai Resident Hunting Rules for more informaton.